Friday, July 4, 2014

June Beauty Favorites! ^_~

Ciao! Here are some of my Beauty Favorites from last month! I love all of these products and hope you will love them too!

June Beauty Favorites

All of my beauty faves from the month of June!



1. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme
I love this Hand Creme, my hands feel so smooth and soft after using this. Even after washing my hands throughout the day, I don't have to apply lotion as often. I also use it on my feet and elbows!
All of the ingredients are 100% Natural! 



2. Affinia Eye Makeup Remover
My eye makeup, even thick eyeliner, comes off very easily with Affinia! It also doesn't sting if you get a little in your eyes.
3. The Face Shop real nature mask Rice (Sheet mask)
I love this mask so much I have included in my morning skin care routines! My skin always feels refreshed and looks bright and healthy after using this sheet mask! I definitely recommend anything from The Face Shop, but especially their sheet masks!


 4.) 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner (Vivid)
So obviously I love, love, love, this eyeliner! I've already reviewed it and used it in one of my makeup tutorials, but I just can't say enough how vibrant and easy to use this colored eyeliner pencil is! (Review)

5. Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer 
I don't usually use concealer in my daily makeup looks, but for special occasions, I really love Tony Moly's Face Mix Concealer. It blends well, and provides a good amount of coverage.


All of these products are great and I definitely recommend at least trying them out. I will post reviews for the products (I haven't already reviewed) soon!

Where to Buy

1. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme- Raley's/Nob Hill, CVS Pharmacy, Whole Foods, your local drugstore. Burt's Bees Website

2. Affinia Eye Makeup Remover- For ordering info email me at joliehanaemi@gmail.com

3. The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Rice -  Beauty Net Korea (3-pack) or Amazon

4. 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner (Vivid)- STYLENANDA or Eyecandy's

5. Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer- Jolse Cosmetics

See you soon! また、ね!^_^~

No comments:

Post a Comment